The technology at a glance.
- Several fully automated 3- and 5-axis machining centres are in use at Stelter.
- With a 5-axis machining centre, workpieces can be processed with a max. Ø 500 mm x height 400 mm and a max. workpiece weight of 300 kg, with 5 axes simultaneously.
- The 5-axis machining centre has the following travelling distances:
X 740 mm / Y 460 mm / Z 460 mm
- The 3-axis machining centre has the following travelling distances:
X 760 mm / Y 430 mm / Z 450 mm
- With the machining centres at Stelter, all kinds of processes are possible, such as lathing, milling, grinding and skive hobbing.
- The milling of grooves, both in soft material and in hard material following heat treatment, are also some of our strengths.